Our traditional gozzo boat tour of Capri is the perfect way to discover the island by sea, including sights like the Faraglioni, the most famous grottoes, the Punta Carena Lighthouse, and Villa Malaparte. We'll even stop for a dip in the crystalline waters!
Duration 3 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up in Marina Grande to set sail by traditional gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail past the most famous sights along the coast and stop to swim
- Beach towels
- Fresh-water shower
- Ice chest with water and beverages
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne (1 bottle for 2-4 passengers, 2 bottles for 6-8 passengers)
- Fresh fruit, finger food, snacks, and the famous limoncello by Gianni's mamma!
- Life jackets (adult and child), safety equipment, insurance
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 14 per person/available for purchase at the cave entrance)
The meeting point: Bar Gabbiano in Capri's Marina Grande port. Please provide a working telephone number when you book!